The AutoCSWeb module devoted to peri-operational management of rescue centres enables configuration and preparation of all data for real-time day-to-day operation. Its Web technology makes it accessible from any computer workstation.
It also provides dynamic feedback of information such as the availability of human and equipment resources, on-call and on-duty, thus enabling ERC/Departmental Fire & Rescue Operations Centre operators to take advantage of the power of the solution search module (i/CAD I/Decision support recommendation).
This module is the emergency response management application software in rescue centres. It encompasses several categories of feature:
Administration features, for configuration of the software and introduction of data and data structures used by the other features:
- operating options of the various modules, operational response models,
- management of user profiles and access to the solution.
Pre-operational functions, for preparation of the Rescue Centre’s working day:
- notification of personnel availability and schedules, preparation of duty rosters,
- access to statistics associated with this data, system proposal,
- human resource management: list of operational jobs, pagers, telephone numbers, email addresses,/li>
- equipment resource management: prioritisation or rotation of vehicles for optimised and controlled equipment management.
- for the drafting and approval of emergency call-out reports,
- approval of non-operational activities with a view to their for the handling of Departmental Fire & Rescue Service shifts,
- printing of reports and certificates.
Consulting functions, extranet access to operational data:
- centre’s operational scope,
- chain of command, centre’s operations in progress,
- consultation of ETARE (listed premises) plans or other documents made available through a document repository incorporated into the module.